Friday, February 8, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game Custom Album Art (Arcade and NES versions)

Hey guys, well... after making a cover for the original NES turtles game, it got me thinking about the TMNT arcade game.  I figured I wanted to do an album cover for both the Arcade version and the NES version, as they both have separate soundtracks.

First up we've got a cropped version of the arcade flyer.  The highest resolution I could find of this was 850x1000, and after getting cropped, it brought it down to 850x850.

For this, I made two versions. The first with the logo and "original soundtrack" displayed.  The second only has the logo.
Since the game was never released in arcades by anybody except Konami, I figured to only create one series with the Konami logo displayed.

Version 1

Version 2
For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game on the NES, it was released under Konami's Ultra Games label, as well as under Konami itself in Japan. I decided to make a few different versions because of this. There's also a version with the "original Soundtrack in the corner, and some version without "original soundtrack" shown at all.  Due to not being able to find a clean version of the source image, I wasn't able to offer as much variation in the versions as I did for the custom album covers of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game on the NES. However, I still think you'll be able to find one that is to your liking here.

Version 1-1

Version 1-2

Version 2-1

Version 2-2

Version 3-1

Version 3-2

Version 3-3

No comments:

Post a Comment