Friday, December 20, 2013

TMNT IV - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time - Custom Album Art Covers (SNES and Arcade Versions)


Well, it's been a little while since I uploaded a TMNT album cover, but since I've now uploaded TMNT 1, 2, and 3 I figured it's only be appropriate that I uploaded the covers for the fourth game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time. I've got a cover based on the arcade flyer, as well as some covers based on the SNES cover, as well as different variations for each. Choose whichever you think works best.

Arcade Version with "Original Soundtrack" text

Arcade Version, Clean
SNES Version 1, Clean
SNES Version 1 with "Original Soundtrack at the bottom

SNES Version 1 with "Original Soundtrack" Centered

SNES Version 2 with Konami logo and "Original Soundtrack" text
SNES Version 2 with Konami logo



SNES Version 2 with "Original Soundtrack" text

SNES Version 2, Clean


1 comment: